BA Christian Counseling
This program is designed for those without a Bachelor’s degree -Mature Christians who have a high school diploma or GED and complete the requirements for certification and qualify for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Counseling. Program Two - BA Christian Counseling Degree course requires:
- Non-refundable enrollment fee
- Completion of Phase I & II
- Six core courses-Phase III
- Clinical supervision
- Completion of 25 APS assessments,
- Written responses to 50 ethical questions posed by the NCCA Board,
- Six advanced courses
- Completion of an open book 500 Question Exam on the Old Testament and New Testament,
- Written Thesis
- Matriculation fee.
Upon completion of Program Two, the candidate will receive the following Christian counseling degrees and certifications: A Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Counseling, designation as a Licensed Pastoral Counselor as well as Certification in Temperament Therapy. Additionally, the candidate will receive a Professional Clinical Membership in the NCCA.